Phase 4 Performance Pty Ltd has been established with a multidisciplinary approach to service delivery within the health and fitness, allied health and corporate health sectors. Our clinic is located within the 3500m2 EMF Performance Centre on the Gold Coast to provide a ‘one stop shop’ for injury prevention, management and rehabilitation services that cater to clients via access to the state of the art equipment available to us.
Facilities at the EMF Performance Centre:
- 25m indoor swimming pool (the only altitude controlled swimming pool in the world)
- Free Weights Strength training area
- Cardio training area
- Designated functional training area
- Rehabilitation / treatment area with Kinesis equipment
- Pilates, Yoga and Reformer Studios
- 2 x Altitude training rooms – separate cardio, Strength and functional training Altitude rooms
- On site Café and Crèche
- Women’s only training area
- Group training and spin studio
- Boxing, MMA and Military Training areas
The facility has been equipped with the very latest Technogym, Synergy Fitness, Kinesis and Watson resistance and cardio equipment to provide an unprecedented injury management, rehabilitation and recovery environment.
Services provided by the clinic include the following:
- Sports Physiotherapy / Physiotherapy
- Performance Physiotherapy
- Women’s & Men’s Health / Pre-and Post Natal Physiotherapy
- Sports Nutrition / Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Exercise Physiology
- Massage/Soft Tissue Therapy
- Injury Reconditioning and Intensive Rehabilitation Programs
- Specialist Strength and Conditioning Services
- Simulated Altitude Training and Rehabilitation
The clinic is open from 8am till 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am till 2pm on Saturdays.
Bookings can be made through our friendly reception team on 1300 898 414, 0468 967 943 or (07) 5593 0493 or online via www.phase4performance.com.au by clicking on ‘Book Now’ or you can be directed to our online booking portal through the EMF Performance Centre website at www.emfpc.com.au
All your appointment requirements and questions will be looked after by our friendly reception team. We are open to the public and EMF members so you do not need to be a member of the gym to make an appointment.
Our consultation fees can usually be claimed if you carry extras cover on your private health insurance. For your convenience, we can also claim your benefit from most funds automatically on the day of your consultation using Eftpos and HICAPS facilities. You do not need a referral from your Doctor, Specialist or other Health Care Provider to claim a private health insurance rebate for Physiotherapyservices. Physiotherapists are ‘First Contact Practitioners’ so you do not need to see your doctor before making an appointment with our Physiotherapists.
At Phase 4 Performance we welcome any 3rd party, Workcover, Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) or Department of Veterans Affair patients. If you are covered by Workers Compensation or The Department of Veterans Affairs, we will be happy to send our accounts directly to these organizations on your behalf and we charge no gap for these services.